For those who like to shop at outlet stores in the US, there is now an outlet store near Singapore - Johor Premium Outlet Stores.
Johor Premium Outlets
Johor Premium Outlets is a joint venture between Genting Berhad and Simon Property Group. As the first Premium Outlet Center® in South East Asia and the 70th outlet center in the Premium Outlets® portfolio, the 175,000 sq ft phase I of this outlet center will feature more than 80 leading designers and name brand stores offering impressive savings of 25% to 65% every day. Designed in a unique outdoor settings, the upscale outlet center will offer a rewarding and exciting shopping experience for all its visitors.
Transportation and Direction
1. From Singapore via Woodlands: Please take CW1 (Kranji MRT), CW2 (Queen Street), CW5 (Newton Circus) to JB Sentral. Get off at JP Sentral or JBCIQ and take Causewaylink Bus JPO1 to Johor Premium Outlets.
Please visit causewaylink website to view the bus schedule.
2. From Singapore via 2nd Link: : Please take CW3 , CW3S, CW4 and CW4S at Jurong East Bus & MRT Interchange and CW6 at Boon Lay to CIQ 2nd Link. Get off at CIQ 2nd Link and take Causewaylink Bus JPO2 to Johor Premium Outlets.
1. From Singapore via Woodlands: Singapore → Sultan Iskandar Ciq JB → Jalan Yahya Aldatar → Lebuhraya Tebrau → Lebuhraya Utara Selatan → Exit 253 → Exit 304 → Exit 302A → Johor Premium Outlets
2. From Singapore via 2nd Link: Singapore → Tuas → Lebuhraya Hubungan Kedua Malaysia Singapore → Exit 304 → Exit 302A → Johor Premium Outlets
3. From Kuala Lumpur: Kuala Lumpur → Lebuhraya Utara Selatan → Lebuhraya Hubungan Kedua Malaysia Singapura → Exit 253 → Exit 304 → Exit 302A → Johor Premium Outlets